M-Media Events Ltd – Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
What's in these terms?
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy") sets out the standards that apply when you link to our website, or interact with our website in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us.
www.futureworkseries.com is a website (“Our Website”) operated by M-Media Events Ltd ("We", “Us” or “Our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11796882 and have our registered office at 14 Walden Road, Keynsham, Bristol, England, BS31 1QW.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about where to find functionality for user to declare that uploaded video content contains restricted content or advertising.
By using Our Website you accept the terms of this Policy.
By using Our Website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this Policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to the terms of the Policy, you must not use Our Website.
There are other terms that may apply to you.
We may make changes to the terms of this Policy.
We amend this Policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Website, please check the Policy to ensure you understand the terms of the Policy that apply at that time.
These terms were most recently updated on 27th April 2023.
You may not use Our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To knowingly transmit any data or send any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any way that involves terrorist contents, child sexual exploitation or abuse.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Website;
- any equipment or network on which Our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When We consider that a breach of this Policy has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Policy. The actions We may take are not limited to those described above, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
How this contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under the terms of this Policy to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under the Policy.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this Policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of England and Wales. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.