Organizations expect an expansion of remote and flexible working practices post COVID-19. As a result, Communications and HR teams will be faced with the challenge of engaging and supporting employees whose experiences may differ depending on their role, location or device.
HR and Internal Communications leaders are asking: Where and how do we invest in the employee experience for greatest returns on a hybrid work model?
In this exclusive discussion senior leaders and experts will discuss their thoughts on how to upgrade the employee experience for a hybrid workforce.
Questions to be addressed will include, how to:
- Engage employees anywhere anytime, no matter their location, device or role
- Execute best practises to connect employees to your organisations purpose and values
- Enable the employee’s voice to drive authentic advocacy, connections and storytelling?
- Include and empower all frontline employees and all of your people who may not have a corporate or Digital ID?
- Reimagine internal communications so employees never miss the moments that matter