FUTURE OF WORK SERIES
CODE OF CONDUCT
Future of Work Series, hereinafter referred to as the Event Organizers, are dedicated to providing a safe, respectful, comfortable, and harassment-free environment for all event participants. Index – all our events will be free of discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic, including race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age, political affiliation, or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran.
Event Organizers expect that all participants, including delegates/attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, volunteers, and guests, will conform to the following Code of Conduct.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND TO ENSURE MAXIMUM SAFETY, M-MEDIA EVENTS HAS TAKEN A NUMBER OF PRECAUTIONS TO MINIMIZE RISK DURING ALL FUTURE OF WORK SERIES EVENTS.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO ATTEND IN PERSON, YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THESE STANDARDS:*
- Supply Proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination per CDC standards for our US events, Government of Canada standards for Canadian events and WHO for our European events – this is MANDATORY to attend in person**
- Do not travel if you feel sick
- Do not attend if you feel sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Be considerate – be kind, we are in this together keeping each other’s health and safety our utmost priority
*The code of conduct may shift as the virus abates, but we feel strongly this is the right time and correct protocol for M-Media Events to reopen safely.
**Those that cannot participate because of this policy, or due to travel restrictions, are encouraged to join the Fow-HUB to access all sessions post event.
The Future of Work Series is committed to the free expression of ideas in a respectful and professional manner. Participants will not engage in unacceptable behavior which includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal, physical or visual conduct toward another participant or participants which is motivated by that individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age, political affiliation, or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran that is unsolicited and unwelcome and creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive environment.
- Sexualized language or images in public spaces, including presentations and exhibitor materials.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Physical, verbal, or written, abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by event management, in their sole discretion.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Any lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any illegal substance or item. The Future of Work Series does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances or items anywhere in the event venues.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior or any other unacceptable behavior, event organizers may take any actions they deem necessary to keep the event a safe and comfortable environment for all other participants. This includes expelling the offender from the conference with no warning or refund. If you, as a participant, are asked to stop any inappropriate behavior, you must comply immediately.
By participating in this event, you agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct. If you violate it, you may be expelled from the event without refund at the discretion of the event organizers and the event organizers may take such other action as it deems appropriate.
If someone engaged in harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior and it causes you or anyone else to feel unsafe or uncomfortable during this event, please report the circumstances as soon as possible, so that effective, appropriate action can be taken.
You can make a personal report by:.
- Emailing the organizing team at email@example.com
This email account will be continuously monitored for the duration of the event.
- Calling the On Site Team: +447848008084 This phone number will be continuously monitored for the duration of the event.
- Speaking with a designated staff member, identified by a black lanyard holding their badge.
The Future of Work Series may revise this Code of Conduct at any time. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to M-Media Events rights, all of which it expressly reserves.