- How do you make remote working productive and engaging for both employees and the organization?
- Developing robust communication systems that foster collaboration and engagement
- Rethinking how teams can work virtually
- What skills do mangers and need to lead remote teams?
- Elise Golanowski, Managing Consultant, ServiceNow, Habanero Consulting
- Steve Dryburgh Head of HR, Canada, Johnson & Johnson
- Baghir Akhundov, HR Director Canada, West US and Alaska, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Sandy Olejniczak, Vice President Human Resources, Canadian Premier Life Insurance Company
- Nancy Nazer, Chief Human Resources Officer, OMERS