Chairs Opening Remarks
CHRO Panel: Leading the way to The Future of Work
- Where are CHRO's focusing their attention when it comes to The Future of Work?
- What are they looking for from their leadership team?
- How have CHRO's changed their outlook and strategies post-pandemic?
- What are the biggest challenges CHRO's now face?
- How can they inspire the whole organisation and lead authentically?
Presentation: Navigating continuous disruption and change
- A look at the strategic role of HR in driving organisational change.
- How can organisations combat change fatigue among employees?
- Importance of engaging with all stakeholders on the change journey
- Ways to support employees through periods of uncertainty.
Presentation: Solving the hybrid conundrum
- Balancing flexibility with performance and connection.
- Are back to office mandates the answer?
- How are you differentiating the office experience to the remote working experience?
- How can you earn the employees commute to the office?
- Which operating models are best for retaining staff?
- How can organisations achieve real success in this new world of work?
Future of Work Connects
Morning Break and Networking
Presentation: The impact of AI on the future of work
- Is your organisation ready to harness the power of AI?
- What benefits and opportunities does AI bring? A look at unlocking efficiency and boosting productivity.
- What new jobs will AI create within an organisation? How can employers plan for that?
- What upskilling and training will workers need to work alongside AI?
- Ensuring ethical use of AI.
Presentation: Creating connection with a dispersed workforce
- How can you maintain employee connection whilst still offering flexible working or that transcends locations, geographies, time zones and cultures?
- Connecting employees to purpose and driving engagement
- Generating authentic connections and capturing those ‘water-cooler’ moments remotely
- Creating a sense of community and belonging for all employees
Lunch & Networking
Panel: Elevating the Employee Experience for organisational success
- Creating a positive, diverse and inclusive work environment that values and supports employees.
- Effective communication and engagement strategies to enhance the employee experience.
- Tailoring your employee experience across all of your different demographics
- Measuring the impact of your EX programs - how can you tell how well they are working?
Presentation: The Future is Data-Driven
- How can organisations leverage data insights to make informed decisions about The Future of work.
- Using data for enhancing employee experience, measuring productivity and performance, diversity and inclusion metrics and much more
- How can you effectively collect data, form current employees and from candidates?
- Ensuring ethical and responsible use of data
Panel: Workplace technology to enhance human connection
- Bringing humans and technology together to design great employee experiences that support and include the whole workforce.
- Unlocking creativity and productivity through better use of technology
- The role of tech in connecting and engaging the workforce wherever they work and enabling cross team collaboration
- How can organisations be sure of making smart decisions when it comes to which technologies to invest in and implement?
Attendees will have a focus area or business problem to discuss in their groups. This is an opportunity to collaborate and share ideas with your fellow attendees.
The purpose of the session is to share ideas, flex your creative thinking and collaborate to discuss a challenge facing businesses / HR departments today.
End of day one conference sessions
5:15pm - 6.15pm
Networking drinks in the exhibition area
Chairs Opening Remarks
Panel: Investing in belonging through culture, values, and DE&I
- Do your company values and purpose propositions speak to your employees and show them they belong?
- How can organisations ensure leaders are intentional about creating a strong, positive, and inclusive company culture?
- What are you doing within your businesses to create a sense of belonging for all?
- How can you make culture about emotional connection and not about bricks and mortar?
- The importance of strong company values and vision to unite employees.
Presentation: Attracting employees in a dynamic job market
- What recruitment challenges are organisations facing in 2024 and beyond?
- Building and promoting an employer brand that attracts top talent
- Improving the candidate experience
- Leveraging technology to improve efficiency and reach a wider audience of potential candidates.
- Developing robust talent pipelines and seeking new talent sources
Presentation: Embracing and predicting future workforce skills
- Understanding the changing technology landscape and its impact on workforce skills.
- Data-driven approaches to skills forecasting.
- Designing training and development programs.
- Fostering a culture of continuous learning and upskilling
Morning Break and Networking
Presentation: Employee Listening
- Creating a holistic listening program that moves beyond just surveys – what other ways can you listen to your organisation?
- Actioning the insights to better the business and the employee experience.
- How can you ensure that you are listening throughout the whole employee journey?
- How can you get leadership involved and invested in the process?
Presentation: Investing in your employees’ career journey
- Are your company career maps still fit for purpose?
- Creating transparency around career progression and development.
- What do current workforces think about in terms of career – is it the same as past workforces?
Panel: Connect, engage and retain your deskless workers
- How can employers empower and connect with their deskless workers?
- The importance of a digital workplace for non-desk workers
- How can you boost engagement and productivity for Frontline workers?
- Ways to retain your hourly workforce
- Creating a sense of belonging for all no matter where they work.
- Can you implement and maintain a flexible working pattern for deskless staff?
Lunch & Networking
Presentation: Prioritising Employee Wellbeing
- Creating an environment of trust and psychological safety
- How can employers avoid employee burnout?
- Why employee wellbeing is a business priority that should not be overlooked.
- Making employee wellness meaningful, what can you do beyond rolling out apps?
- Creating a culture where employees can thrive.
Presentation: Presentation: Shaping the future with people analytics
- Turning employee insights into successful business outcomes
- Using data to understand your workforce and improve employee experience.
- Gaining trust, collecting employee data without compromising privacy
- People Analytics to help build company culture and shape your DEI initiatives.
- AI powered analytics to identify trends and for data-driven hiring.
Panel: Developing impactful and effective managers.
- What do organisations expect from their managers and leaders?
- A look at how responsibilities and expectations have changed.
- How are employers equipping their managers to lead effectively and engage teams wherever they work?
- What capabilities and skills do managers need to connect with employees?
- Developing management styles that foster an environment of trust, communication and appreciation.