September 14th, 2021 | 1:00pm- 2:00pm ET
Join this exclusive roundtable taking place on September 14th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm ET to uncover what the Future HR Leader looks like.
The roundtable will feature a panel of expert speakers to discuss and engage with participants on their experience and views, including Brian Madden, Distinguished Technologist at VMware who will provide insight into the critical roles HR has had to adapt to during covid-19 and his learnings of speaking to 50+ senior HR executives.
Key questions covered in the roundtable include:
- What does the Future HR leader look like? What skills do they need?
- How can HR leaders gain and maintain their seat at the executive top table?
- Balancing the voice of the employee with the needs and goals of the company
- How can HR leaders strengthen and demonstrate their strategic ability?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Silvia Fraser, Director of Workplace Strategies from the City of Toronto
- Colleen Baldwin, Global Design Director at Scotiabank